Sylk is water-based and contains no hormones, hard chemicals or animal products, is 100% free of parabens and made from the Kiwifruit Vine Extract of New Zealand. The pH balance is slightly acidic so that it complements the neutral environment of the vagina.
To use Sylk as a natural lubricant during lovemaking, apply one or two drops to your finger tip and use on the entrance to your vagina just before sex. For complete lubrication put a little Sylk inside your vagina and apply some to your partner’s penis. Sylk is perfectly safe for use with condoms since its natural ingredients do not compromise latex in any way.
Here are some of the things you need to know about Sylk:
- It’s made from the products that come from nature.
- It’s a water-based formula that lubricates the vagina.
- It doesn’t contain any kind of fragrance.
- It’s free of chemical additives or preservatives.
- It’s Pareben-free.
- It doesn’t have hormones that sometimes affect the body.
- Recommended by doctors.
- The effects are long lasting.
- It doesn’t leave any sticky residue.
But it’s greatest strength is said to be the Kiwifruit Vine Extract because it’s high in vitamins and minerals such as A, C, E, folic acid, and antioxidants. Free radicals won’t be a problem when you have these components in your system.
Ingredients:Extract of Kiwi Plant, Purified water, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, xantham gum, vegetable, glycerine, and grape seed extract.