Relationships have many aspects to them ranging from support, love and care to adventure, trust and of course intimacy in the physical realm.
When two people love one another, what happens in between the sheets is sacred, but sometimes that spark can die out and we’re not sure how to bring it back.
When sharing a home together, we can often lose track of appreciating our significant other’s presence and this often leads to distance and a loss of sexual interest.
It can be a pretty tough topic to discuss and digest, but believe it or not, there are a few ways you can bring back the excitement. Although there are a few options, today we are going to focus on sex toys and relationships.
Adult toys can do a lot for us as individuals, but it might do even more for couples – whether you recently moved in or have been married for quite some time.
When we talk about this, there is no need to think about Fifty Shades of Grey as that is not the only way you can include some naughty fun! Think about it on a much more neutral level instead of the full package!
Without further ado, let’s look at how sex toys and relationships can work together to bring back your long lost flame as well as other aspects of it.
Sex toys and relationships: Benefits and more
Better sex and more orgasms
When it comes to sex, there is always a way to make things more exhilarating than what they already are! The more stimulation, the better it feels which ultimately also results in more orgasms.
There are many couples sex toys out there that can make both of you experience more pleasure.
Just because you’re using an extra form of stimulation does not mean that your partner alone is not good enough – it simply means that you’re trying out something new and exciting in order to bring back your sex drive.
Less pressure on your man
Sadly enough, a lot of men feel pressured when it comes to pleasing a female. They might think they’re not good enough, big enough or even scared that they can’t last long enough to make sure she orgasms first etc. This stress can make sex less enjoyable for the guy as he cannot fully enjoy himself and indulge in the experience.
With the help of sex toys, that pressure can be alleviated by a large amount.
A lot of females (almost 75% of us) often struggle to climax without clitoral stimulation. That is why we sometimes take so long to climax, if we even do!
With the extra sensation created by adult toys, it can be reached much easier.
All relationships deserve some fun
Using sex toys can be a lot of fun – for both parties! It allows you to experience and share new sensations with your partner.
It is also very enticing and arousing to see your loved one feeling good.
Even adding some sex toys to your foreplay can change the game completely – it’s all about building up to the final explosion of absolute pleasure and ecstasy!
How to introduce sex toys
This is often the most tricky part of it all – actually bringing up the thought of sex toys and relationships.
It is a very nerve-wracking conversation to have as you can never be too sure how your partner might react.
At the end of the day, there is only one way for you to find out and that is to bring it up with your partner.
Now, we’re not saying that is easy at all, but that is exactly why we are here to help your through this progress and find the right way to do it.
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
- Become comfortable first. Take some time to think about it until you feel confident and certain about talking to your partner about it. If the two of you generally have a very open and understanding relationship, it shouldn’t be too hard to sit down and talk to them about it just like it was anything else.
- Know what you want. You need to be able to explain to your partner why exactly you want to get a sex toy. Is it for foreplay? Is it for extra stimulation during sex? Think about this question for a bit so that you can explain exactly what you mean.
- Choose the right time to bring it up. This isn’t just another conversation that you have on a daily basis. Be sure both you and your loved one are in a good, happy and comfortable space to talk about it.
- Ask instead of telling. Maybe your partner has thought about it too but wasn’t sure how to bring it up. Ask them how they feel and whether it has been on their mind too or not. The more you know, the better. This topic concerns both parties, so be sure to show interest and care.
- Make a final decision together. Whatever the outcome might be, be sure that it is coming from both sides. At the end of the day, you will both have a better understanding of how the other one feels which is also a great thing to accomplish. Communication remains key and that is all that this is really about.
It’s time to put on your big lady or big boy pants and bring up the topic of sex toys and relationships.
Stop being so worried – it might turn out a lot better than you are imagining.
Don’t overthink it. Simply take some time to reflect and have an open discussion about it.
That’s it from OhGee on the topic of sex toys and relationships – we hope we have helped you find some more confidence and insight.